• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fussy or funny(peculiar)?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
    So basically she used men to get 98 free Meals / coffees / drinks of these guys and they didn't put out once!
    FTFY

Comment

I don't really see what point she's making. If you are going on dates with just about anyone who asks you, pretty much every other day, in order to experience dating then the whole thing is bound to be jading.

I won't be renting the inevitable movie... And if Mrs P does and I have to sit through it, I WILL be making snarky comments. (<- Me)

Comment

If she had slept with 98 men shed be like a clowns pocket by now.

Comment

So basically she used men to get 98 free Meals / coffees / drinks of these guys and didn't put out once!
          and complained they were bores who thought she was impressed by name dropping and the trappings of wealth.

Good effort!

lets hope no one wants to go out with her.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Didn't John Cleese write a book about how to have a successful marriage? How many times has he divorced now?
            Practice makes perfect!
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              As she didn't date women, how can she know how most women behave.

We need a man to date 98 women for comparison. Mich?
              I could manage that. Over the course of 98 weeks. And lots of blue tablets.

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Didn't John Cleese write a book about how to have a successful marriage? How many times has he divorced now?
              I might write a book about successful marriage.

If she had slept with 98 men shed be like a clowns pocket by now.
              Not if they were the same size as you.

Comment

Breaking news: men who've chosen to live and work in one of the most wealthy, business-focused areas of the USA tend to have a thing for material possessions and social status.

Film at 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Those that can, do.
                  Those that can't, teach

/pauses to admire own reflection.

That's a good lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Breaking news: men who've chosen to live and work in one of the most wealthy, business-focused areas of the USA tend to have a thing for material possessions and social status.

Film at 11.

indeed isn't this a bit like wandering around Threadneedle street and asking who likes bankers and they trying to tell everyone in the uk that you have done a survey and people actually like bankers?

Comment

Working...
                    X