• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lets wrap all kids in cotton wool

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    FTFY
    stop frothing, its embarrassing.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      my kids have been playing with these - and strangley enough they have not managed to turn a small elastic band into a deadly weapon.

must be doing something right as a parent.....

The strangley bit sounds concerning.

Comment

indeed and I'll strangley you if you do stop picking on my spellling mistooks

Comment

If you wrapped kids up in cotton wool there's a percentage chance that one would suffocate.

And then you'd have to ban cotton wool.

Comment

I will never have them in the house again.
            That's a bit extreme, poke him in the other eye, send him to bed or tell them off but to ban them from the house?

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              If you wrapped kids up in cotton wool there's a percentage chance that one would suffocate.

And then you'd have to ban cotton wool.
              There should be a warning on cotton wool packets.

Comment

And the other side of the coin....

If my kids could do this I wouldn't ban the bands, not while they had at least one eye anyway! SFW

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  my kids have been playing with these - and strangley enough they have not managed to turn a small elastic band into a deadly weapon.

must be doing something right as a parent.....

My kids are really into these - I spent an amusing five minutes or so flicking the glorified overpriced elastic band tat loom bands at them before being firmly told that "loom bands are not weapons Daddy and it's very naughty to flick them people" (I pity the poor boy that she's going to marry one day).

So, nerf gun wars are totally fine, but improvised elastic band weapons are not.

Clearly I have failed as a parent.

Comment

Working...
                  X