• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

jewish hero gets beaten up by the Israeli Terror Force

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Is taxation a form of state-sponsored terrorism, seeing as it is theft of every individual's resources (in violation of their natural property rights) under the threat of violence by state employed enforcers?
    You mentioned taxation without retrospection

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      You mentioned taxation without retrospection
      No I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
        What the **** is that? (not the typo)
        The same as you have.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          The same as you have.
          I certainly don't have any right to be affluent.

Comment

I'm no where near affluent...and that's just fine with me.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I worded it wrong thus giving you the opportunity to avoid the charge of hypocrisy

Anyway Brendan O'Neill sums up my point : Brendan O
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Same story here: A young American Jew describes being arrested for standing in opposition to the Jerusalem Day parade | Mondoweiss

From three years ago, so hardly current. And "treated none-too gently" is probably a better description than "beaten up". And it was police, not IDF.

But don't let little things like "facts" get in the way of your argument.
                I never said this was recent. I never mentioned the IDF, I view all Israeli forces as terrorist forces..... Get your own facts straight. I'll tell you what is recent though - 180+ Palestinians killed. 17 from the same family, nobody in the media wants to mention anything about the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Israel gets attacked by missiles what can they do? Just sit and wait for more missiles?
                  Hamas are cowards using human shields to increase number of victims in order to get more international support.
                  Israel respect the lives of their citizens and invest to protect them with shelters, anti missile shields etc.
                  What do you propose Hamas do to defend themselves against Israeli terrorism? Set up bunkers and fire their Kalashnikov machine guns at F16s? Since when did the UK army drop bombs on catholic women and children in retaliation for IRA acts?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    This is the kind of damage they cause when they hit. Not massive on the scale of things but enough to kill 3 people.

The Qassam missiles are only useful as weapons of terror as they are not accurate - they can only be fired with the hope of hitting a target, don't care which. In fact, some of these missiles aimed at Jerusalem have landed on Palestinian controlled territory.
                    So how do these compare to the mighty arsenal of the Israeli terror force?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      That is because the Palestinians are the aggressors.Perhaps you would like to suggest what the Israelis should be doing. Of course hating the Israelis suits your conscience. Look at you - a wealthy pampered middle class high earner... You care! you really do. you are at one after all with thiose Palestinians against those awful Israelis who want nothing more than you have - peace and a right to be affluemt.
                      Oh really? The solution for Israel is quite simple, give justice and rights to other humans and there will be peace. No justice no peace. Treat others as animals and you can expect them to act like such. Force somebody into a corner and they are likely to do anything to defend themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X