• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Punishment for pouring beer over tiger?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punishment for pouring beer over tiger?

Drunken visitors pouring beer over tigers and disturbing animals at London Zoo lates - Telegraph

Personally I would like them to become tiger food - tip them into the cage. Better still, use a car to tip them into the cage or hit them with one lucky punch. Seems the punishment for those is incredibly short.....

Pour a packet of frosties into the cage, and see if she roars "They're grrrreat!"

Comment

Was it a bottle of Tiger?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Went to a late night company doo at London Zoo and it was great! But I would never waste beer like that Muppet!

Comment

was once pee'd on by a tiger so what goes around comes around if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
            was once pee'd on by AndyW's mum in a tiger onesie, so what goes around comes around if you ask me
            FTFY

Comment

Dress one of the tigers up as batman, and tie it to some railings in protest.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                Pour a packet of frosties into the cage, and see if she roars "They're grrrreat!"

David Beckham though that frosties were a jigsaw and tried to put them together to make a picture of a tiger. True story.

Comment

Working...
                X