• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend I will mostly be....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat: Will spend the day with family on west wittering beach
    Sun: Running half marathon

Comment

Toeing it down to my new place in Devon, hoping I won't be stuck behind too many caravans and horse boxes on the M5, and spending most of the weekend unpacking.

Also taking delivery of my snazzy new cordless electric lawnmower tomorrow, just in the nick of time as the lawn hasn't been mowed for nearly a month and is rapidly turning into a meadow
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Garden crazy.

Comment

Blokart racing if the wind turns up, Sunday looks best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oieUfXyYUBI
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

TFA

Tonight sending data in for 3 projects.

Tomorrow off to the coast for a week with family & friends

Sunday dipping my toes at the beach.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Good luck, dude. I was meant to do a 10 miler yesterday, dropped it down to 6 and after half way pretty much gave up running. The Sun was totally unbearable and even though I drank a litre of water I felt dehydrated all evening

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Good luck - hope it's not too hot! (for the run, not the beach...)

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight - About to nip out to the car park to do some weight training, company are having a hog roast this evening which I have to miss to get home and pack :-(

Tomorrow - one day museum show (i.e. uber high authenticity) in Wallingford. Giving history talks about arms and armour until I my throat is too sore to talk any more.

Sunday - drop the family at church and go for a 1 hour run as the start of training for a half marathon in October. Pick family up afterwards and do something with them, probably take them to the park or something.

You?
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Good luck oracleslave!!

Kids have finished school, the builders have done all the extension brickwork and the roof is on so this weekend we will be boxing up the house to store in the extension while the main house is rewired and new central heating system installed. Going to be a month or two of dust and pain. Kids and Mrs Admin going up to Yorkshire for three weeks or so and I will be kipping on a matress on the floor of whichever room is least dusty. If the weather stays like this I might stick the tent up in the garden

Comment

House hunting and probably selling a kidney to pay for the house

Comment

Working...
                      X