• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the same email, filed it away with the other 419s.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Drone attacks spark huge fires at two Saudi oil refineries | Daily Mail Online

Oh Dear™

Comment

Good time to refuel cars tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I want my old pre-2000 Diesel back that ran on 100% cooking oil.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Saudis have plenty of other refineries they can ramp up production at.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Saudis have plenty of other refineries they can ramp up production at.
              But then the oil price will not go sky high. Tinfoil hatters are saying the drones were USA as a false flag operation with the Saudis in on it so they get more for their oil.

Presumably the USA have decent surveillance in the region so know the drones true origin and likely perps, whether that really is Iran or not.

Saudi oil attacks: US blames Iran for drone strikes on two sites - BBC News
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

5 mln barrels hard to replace overnight

Comment

like the germans started WW II beause they felt they deserved more, now few years in brexit, starvation on the street , I can see the UK raising to a dictator and attacking the world to prove its greatness.

But not concerned about russia. When they want to get you, you wouldnt even know.

Comment

Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
                    like the germans started WW II beause they felt they deserved more, now few years in brexit, starvation on the street , I can see the UK raising to a dictator and attacking the world to prove its greatness.
                    But we have no nuclear weapons so no worries there.

Comment

Turkey shelling US troops after not all of them pulled out.

Turkey Syria offensive: US builds pressure to halt incursion against Kurds - BBC News

On Friday, the Pentagon said its base near the northern Syrian town of Kobane - an area known by Turkey to have US forces present - had seen shell fire from Turkish positions.

"All US troops are accounted for with no injuries," Navy Captain Brook DeWalt said in a statement. "The US demands that Turkey avoid actions that could result in immediate defensive action."

Turkey denied deliberately targeting US forces.
                      Turkey to call Nato to defend it against the USA if it kicks off.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X