World war 3 now imminent World war 3 now imminent - Page 114
Page 114 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Posts 1,131 to 1,140 of 1327
  1. #1131

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    Can’t tell from your post if you mean Iran or the USA...
    I was going to post "Don't be a prick all your life.", then I realised who the poster was.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  2. #1132

    Contractor Among Contractors

    GhostofTarbera is NOT a disguised employee

    GhostofTarbera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Ohhhh my, looks like it was official visit by invite by Iraq prime minister

    Big no no in diplomatic circles


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  3. #1133

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    17,218

    Default

    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  4. #1134

    Godlike

    ladymuck is a fount of knowledge

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,478

    Default

    Team America: World Police

  5. #1135

    Super poster

    meridian - scorchio!

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I was going to post "Don't be a prick all your life.", then I realised who the poster was.
    You don’t think America has ever covertly funded terrorism in advance of its own political interests?

    How cute, and how naive.

  6. #1136

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    You don’t think America has ever covertly funded terrorism in advance of its own political interests?

    How cute, and how naive.
    Whataboutery at its best, well done.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  7. #1137

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    52,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    You don’t think America has ever covertly funded terrorism in advance of its own political interests?
    You can say that in UK or USA, these are free countries where people can have different opinions, go try how Iran will work out for you.

    For that reason alone anybody sane should be on US/UK side, regardless of some of the shady things that both countries did in the past.

  8. #1138

    Super poster

    meridian - scorchio!

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    You can say that in UK or USA, these are free countries where people can have different opinions, go try how Iran will work out for you.

    For that reason alone anybody sane should be on US/UK side, regardless of some of the shady things that both countries did in the past.
    As you rightly point out, people can have different opinions.

    It’s quite possible to “be on the side” of the U.K./US and yet still be critical of some of their decisions. “Being on their side” doesn’t need to mean “be an approving lapdog”.

  9. #1139

    Super poster

    meridian - scorchio!

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Whataboutery at its best, well done.
    Do keep up.

    Your attempt an an insulting post quoted my response to the post from Xoggoth about terrorism. No whataboutery involved, there’s a clear linear thread.

  10. #1140

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    As you rightly point out, people can have different opinions.

    It’s quite possible to “be on the side” of the U.K./US and yet still be critical of some of their decisions. “Being on their side” doesn’t need to mean “be an approving lapdog”.
    Even if one does approve?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •