• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Why would that be?
    That should have been in the budget predictions thread.

Comment

Take your pick:

North Korea blows up joint liaison office with South in Kaesong - BBC News
      Australia vs China in a New Cold War hotspot - Asia Times
      3 US Navy aircraft carriers are patrolling the Pacific. And China's not happy - CNN
      Russia makes 'brazen' military intervention in Libyan conflict - CNN

Comment

Comment

Iran admits incident at Natanz nuclear site caused major damage | World news | The Guardian

Better stock up on iodine ...

Comment

Twitter spat

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              I've been predicting this for a while.
              Make that 'a while' plus six years. Statistically, there's bound to be at least one this century. Will we live long enough for Suity to be proved right (eventually) though...?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Plenty of Cobalt Thorium G to go round.

Buy now whilst stocks last.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Make that 'a while' plus six years. Statistically, there's bound to be at least one this century. Will we live long enough for Suity to be proved right (eventually) though...?
                  Think I'd be more inclined to rely on what Nostradamus or Baba Vanga said.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Just checking if anyone was still in any doubt.

Financial Times: 'There is a war coming in Europe' - Jul. 29, 2014 | KyivPost | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

Europe's Nightmare Coming True: America vs. Russia...Again | The National Interest

I've been predicting this for a while.

We now need to be talking about stocking up on supplies.

For the record, I don't want this, have no sick fantasies about this. I just want to protect my family.

This is coming. It has long been predicted. I have tried to warn you, and others IRL. Every time I get stared down, ignored or folks just glaze over.

Are you still going to deny it?

Lockdown must have been murder in the suity household. Everyone munching away on 6 year old beans and Ryvita with "I told you I was right when I got this stuff" lectures.

Anyway, did anyone have Armenia/Azerbaijan down on a "how this starts" post?

Comment

Nah. China invading Taiwan on the other hand.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X