• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't armies always preparing for war? Bit pointless otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
      Aren't armies always preparing for war? Bit pointless otherwise.
      I thought they were testing their shiny weapons and acting as an arm of the government PR machine?

Or is that just the UK army?

Comment

I only just started reading this thread. As the original post is over a year old I presume imminent means "sometime never" and can be ignored.

Isn't it a bit like the millenium bug, or ebola. You've got to have something to scare us with or we all slip away into unconsciousness and decide that self governance is better than elected repersentative and a governement that takes more than 50% of our gross invoice? That's after you include spending it on necessary living costs like home, food and a place to live and unecessary tat like NBC suits and solar powered tin openers.
        Signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

Hmm

Sounds like orc mischief to me..
          Heavy lies the crown

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/kZNedSx.mp4
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              Video is in reverse.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Russian submarine with 20 ICBMs and 200 nuclear warheads is sailing to Syria

The world’s largest submarine, the Dmitri Donskoy (TK-208), Nato-coded Typhoon, has set sail for the Mediterranean and is destined for the Syrian coast, debkafile reports exclusively from its military and intelligence sources. Aboard the sub are 20 Bulava (NATO-code SS-N-30) intercontinental ballistic missiles with an estimated up to 200 nuclear warheads. Each missile, with a reported range of 10,000km, carries 6-10 MIRV nuclear warheads.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

What will they do with them nuclear war heads?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    <Old Testament blurb>
                    Jesus swept all that old stuff away.

Not got anything NT? Revelation? Bobs of the apocalypse?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Jesus swept all that old stuff away.

Not got anything NT? Revelation? Bobs of the apocalypse?
                      How about:

And there shall in that time be rumours of things going astray, and there will be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia work base, that has an attachment…at this time, a friend shall lose his friends’s hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before around eight o’clock...

Comment

Working...
                      X