• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Got 10k on the world ending in October. It's a dead cert, can't wait to collect on it
    I think I see is a slight flaw in your plan... What odds did you get?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      And fatboy tests another missile, flying it over Japan.
      How long before he "accidentally" takes down an airliner do we reckon? There's a scary thought for your Tuesday morning...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Got 10k on the world ending in October. It's a dead cert, can't wait to collect on it
        World ends at tea time Aug 21

Comment

I thought the announcement was that the world was going to end on 27th March 2019 when Big Ben bongs, which is why the government have cancelled Big Ben from bonging until 2021.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Just checking if anyone was still in any doubt.

https://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukr...pe-358345.html

Europe's Nightmare Coming True: America vs. Russia...Again | The National Interest

I've been predicting this for a while.

We now need to be talking about stocking up on supplies.

For the record, I don't want this, have no sick fantasies about this. I just want to protect my family.

This is coming. It has long been predicted. I have tried to warn you, and others IRL. Every time I get stared down, ignored or folks just glaze over.

Are you still going to deny it?
            Don't think its gonna happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I thought the announcement was that the world was going to end on 27th March 2019 when Big Ben bongs, which is why the government have cancelled Big Ben from bonging until 2021.
              Typical politicians - Just kicking the can two years down the road!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

While we're all nicely distracted by North Korea, Brexit and Princess Di - the real situation we should be concerned about is taking some dramatic turns:

Israel Threatens To Bomb Assad's Presidential Palace | Zero Hedge
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Woakes View Post
                  Don't think its gonna happen though.
                  We don't care what you think. The mantra around here is 'Suity knows'. Now get out in your garden and start digging.

Comment

2017-08-29 Nomura: "Probability Of North Korean War Breaking Out Is 35%"

Three early warning signals may suggest imminent U.S. military action: i) U.S. orders for evacuation of U.S. citizens in S.Korea; ii) U.S. military builds up large scale force near the Korean peninsula; iii) U.S. elevates defense readiness condition to level 3 from level 4
                    Maybe it's time now to order those hundredweight lentil sacks, and a bulk order of iodine tablets
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      2017-08-29 Nomura: "Probability Of North Korean War Breaking Out Is 35%"

Maybe it's time now to order those hundredweight lentil sacks, and a bulk order of iodine tablets
                      Just checked, I've got a pound of dried lentils, 4 tins of beans and some paracetamol.
                      That'll do.

Comment

Working...
                      X