• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Just checking if anyone was still in any doubt.

Financial Times: 'There is a war coming in Europe' - Jul. 29, 2014 | KyivPost | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

Europe's Nightmare Coming True: America vs. Russia...Again | The National Interest

I've been predicting this for a while.

We now need to be talking about stocking up on supplies.

For the record, I don't want this, have no sick fantasies about this. I just want to protect my family.

This is coming. It has long been predicted. I have tried to warn you, and others IRL. Every time I get stared down, ignored or folks just glaze over.

Are you still going to deny it?

Matthew 24:6 King James Version (KJV)
    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Comment

I see your Matthew and raise a Luke:

Luke 21:26 King James Version (KJV)
      26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Official: Initial US assessment blames Iran for ship attacks

Where is our resident Mor On who said something to the effect of that electing Clinton will lead to WW3?

Comment

This isn't all over RT so not a big deal. Iran is backed by Russia and China and the US knows that. Nothing to see here...
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            World war 3 now imminent
            imminent
            ˈɪmɪnənt/Submit
            adjective
            about to happen.
            "they were in imminent danger of being swept away"
            synonyms: impending, at hand, close, near, approaching, fast approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, about to happen, upon us, in store, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, in the wind, brewing, looming, looming large; More

Two years and counting
            Do we have a party when the thread reaches 5 years of being "imminent"?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yes.

Assuming we're not all irradiated.

Comment

World is too interdependent for all-out war now.

Swine flu will cool China's jets for some time.

Russia is near broke and the shale boom not helping.

Any sounds of war is just bluster.

Comment

If WW3 were to happen there would be no internet to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    If WW3 were to happen there would be no internet to talk about it.
                    You are so right and nothing connected to the internet will worked e.g. supermarket restocking, electricity, water, TV, mobile phones - every cloud has a silver lining. All this without dropping a single bomb.

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                      World is too interdependent for all-out war now.

Swine flu will cool China's jets for some time.

Russia is near broke and the shale boom not helping.

Any sounds of war is just bluster.
                      Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Yes.

They thought like that in 1914.

Along with "It'll all be over by Xmas".

Which, if push comes to shove, might be right this time.

Though which Xmas that might be is another question.

Comment

Working...
                      X