• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Can’t tell from your post if you mean Iran or the USA...
    I was going to post "Don't be a prick all your life.", then I realised who the poster was.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Ohhhh my, looks like it was official visit by invite by Iraq prime minister

Big no no in diplomatic circles

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Team America: World Police

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            I was going to post "Don't be a prick all your life.", then I realised who the poster was.
            You don’t think America has ever covertly funded terrorism in advance of its own political interests?

How cute, and how naive.

Comment

You don’t think America has ever covertly funded terrorism in advance of its own political interests?

How cute, and how naive.
              Whataboutery at its best, well done.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

You can say that in UK or USA, these are free countries where people can have different opinions, go try how Iran will work out for you.

For that reason alone anybody sane should be on US/UK side, regardless of some of the shady things that both countries did in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You can say that in UK or USA, these are free countries where people can have different opinions, go try how Iran will work out for you.

For that reason alone anybody sane should be on US/UK side, regardless of some of the shady things that both countries did in the past.
                  As you rightly point out, people can have different opinions.

It’s quite possible to “be on the side” of the U.K./US and yet still be critical of some of their decisions. “Being on their side” doesn’t need to mean “be an approving lapdog”.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Whataboutery at its best, well done.
                    Do keep up.

Your attempt an an insulting post quoted my response to the post from Xoggoth about terrorism. No whataboutery involved, there’s a clear linear thread.

Comment

As you rightly point out, people can have different opinions.

It’s quite possible to “be on the side” of the U.K./US and yet still be critical of some of their decisions. “Being on their side” doesn’t need to mean “be an approving lapdog”.
                      Even if one does approve?

Comment

Working...
                      X