• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are lots of useful idiots in the West, but near zero in countries like Iran.

If those people were not idiots, they would have reflected on the matter, but I guess we can't expect much from idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Even if one does approve?
      I’m sure there were plenty that approved of the Contras, the Taliban, NORAID (I’m sure you remember that one...), Iraq WMDs.

It’s also possible to be critical of those.

Comment

Bringing the thread back on track...

Iran Ends Commitment to Landmark Nuclear Deal: Live Updates - The New York Times

RIGHT NOWTehran said in a statement that its nuclear program would “have no limitations” on enriching uranium.

Comment

Comment

Those bases is a cheap way protect from Iranian aggression.

The alternative was to nuke them back in 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Deliberately targeting sites of significant cultural interest.

For the hard of comprehension, as far as we are aware the US haven’t targeted those sites, but their President has threatened to.

For the further hard of comprehension, this doesn’t mean that the Iranians are innocent either.
              I recommend judging Trump by his actions and not the drivel he puts out on Twitter.

As an aside, why are you always so anti-West? The middle-east is just one massive power-play, the US, Russians, EU, Iranians, Saudi's, Syrians, Israelis, Turks, Kurds, Qataris and many more ... none of them are up to any good. They all have blood on their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                I’m sure there were plenty that approved of the Contras, the Taliban, NORAID (I’m sure you remember that one...), Iraq WMDs.

It’s also possible to be critical of those.
                It is, if one is critical of those.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  If the US escalates the situation, then China and Russia will be up front defending their interests in Iran. I'm sure the US can't be ignorant of that fact.
                  My guess is that between them they will continue to attack the petro$ and USD as reserve currency and continue to circumvent US sanctions on Iranian oil in a way that we can't stop them.

Russia/China/Iran are playing a different game to the West, the US is all bombs and military threats/bases etc while the other side are chipping away at the petro$, creating financial and economic systems independent of Western control and flipping countries into their sphere of influence - oh and buying up a lorra lorra gold....
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

live by the sword and so die by the sword.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                      live by the sword and so die by the sword.
                      If only someone could post enough drivel to make that come true!
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X