• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Like which ones, give names
    I don't believe any media outlet is free from Bias so I tend to read across the spectrum and then that gives me a good idea of what is actually going on e.g:

Huffington Post
    The Economist
    BBC
    Al Jazeera
    The Guardian
    Financial Times

All of them have their draw backs but none compare to the Daily Fail and other right wing broadsheets which spout constant Islamaphobia and fear/war mongering

Comment

Core of ISIS was former sunni lead army officers of Iraq army, which is what gave them far better organisational capability than most terror groups

Comment

Well if one makes EFP in Iraq under direction and training, plus clever triggers from Iran, which wasn’t exactly top secret , then it makes Iran responsible since it was done by Quds Force run by Suleimani.

He should have been taken out 15 years ago - a lot of people all around the world (especially in Syria, Yemen) woukd still be alive now.
        If you actually cared about the people in Yemen and cared about where weapons were made, you'd maybe not have mentioned them.

The UK has made 10 times more in arms sales to Saudi Arabia than it's given in aid to Yemen | The Independent

The truth about UK arms deals with Saudi Arabia | The Week UK

‘Toxic, damaging & shameful’: Fury as UK and Saudi Arabia sign huge arms deal — RT UK News

And if you don't like those sources, what about the Torygraph?
        BAE Systems: timeline of bribery allegations - Telegraph
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          I don't believe any media outlet is free from Bias so I tend to read across the spectrum and then that gives me a good idea of what is actually going on e.g:

Huffington Post
          The Economist
          BBC
          Al Jazeera
          The Guardian
          Financial Times

All of them have their draw backs but none compare to the Daily Fail and other right wing broadsheets which spout constant Islamaphobia and fear/war mongering
          Special forces find proof of Iran supplying Taliban with equipment to fight British | UK news | The Guardian

Comment

Core of ISIS was former sunni lead army officers of Iraq army, which is what gave them far better organisational capability than most terror groups
            What planet were you born on?

ISIS was formed with a combination of Baathists (have nothing to do with religion), foreigners (e.g. Tunisians, Saudis etc) and a small number of Iraqis. The Iraqi Sunnis were a major part of the liberation forces that got rid of them. You really have zero understanding of the middle east.

Comment

You mean like how US and other forces supply terrorists in the middle east to fight Iran?

Comment

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Iran 'behind attacks on British'

People got short memories - it was clear case back then, just nobody wanted to do anything to Iran after disaster of Iraq

Comment

You mean like how US and other forces supply terrorists in the middle east to fight Iran?
                  Like what terrorists exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Let's not put the questions on hold. You were the one who said that you thought that Iran was probably involved, but provided no evidence.
                    So far, it's been pointed out to you that none of the bombers involved in "9/11" were from Iran, Iraq or Afghanistan, yet you feel those countries are somehow responsible, whereas the one country where most of the bombers came from is obviously not guilty because they must be.
                    I did not say that Iran was probably involved.

I also didn't say that the countries that were invaded by the US were responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

What I did do was ask "what would be the motive for a Saudi Arabia sanctioned attack on one of its major allies?".

If we're going to have a debate let's be honest about it.
                    Last edited by Zigenare; 7 January 2020, 13:10.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

What planet were you born on?

ISIS was formed with a combination of Baathists (have nothing to do with religion), foreigners (e.g. Tunisians, Saudis etc) and a small number of Iraqis. The Iraqi Sunnis were a major part of the liberation forces that got rid of them. You really have zero understanding of the middle east.
                      I have pretty good idea how Middle East works - they only respect force, overwhelming force and only because they have to.

Comment

Working...
                      X