• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    What planet were you born on?
    Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Here we go again.

Another 40 dead in a crush.

I suppose that's the Septics fault too.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Notice - I gave him two links to news sources he considered ok: BBC and the Guardian, but he ignored those...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Notice - I gave him two links to news sources he considered ok: BBC and the Guardian, but he ignored those...

And I gave you 4 links, but you ignored them.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Why won’t you find links about Russia selling weapons to Iran, Syria, Lybia? Countries that are under UN embargoes, unlike Saudi Arabia.

The reason people get killed in Yemen is not because SA got UK weapons, but because Iran supports actively war there - on border with Saudi Arabia, so what do you expect Saudi Arabia to do - roll over and have Iranian missiles within range of oil facilities? If Saudi Arabia shuts down price of oil will be 200 bucks or more, and if Iran stops oil production - then it’s their own internal problem, which is between the people or Iran and ayatollahs

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Thanks.

Personal opinion - I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that he did have a hand in it - causing that kind of mischief would fall within his remit I would suggest.
              I did not say that Iran was probably involved.

If we're going to have a debate let's be honest about it.
              Correct, I apologise, you said you wouldn't be surprised if he (head of the Quds force, the overseas branch of the Revolutionary Guards.) had a hand in it.

You didn't use the word "probably", but I "wouldn't be surprised" if that was implied.

What I did do was ask "what would be the motive for a Saudi Arabia sanctioned attack on one of its major allies?".

If we're going to have a debate let's be honest about it.
              I answered that later on. Saudi does not have "allies" it has customers and suppliers that it likes to do deals with.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                And I gave you 4 links, but you ignored them.
                I did not ask for them (unlike him)

Comment

I have pretty good idea how Middle East works - they only respect force, overwhelming force and only because they have to.
                  Yes because they are hot blood arabs and Muslims so the only way to deal with them is like the savages that they are. Been reading too much Daily Mail?

Comment

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Iran 'behind attacks on British'

People got short memories - it was clear case back then, just nobody wanted to do anything to Iran after disaster of Iraq
                    Check. Mate.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Don't have any issues with the posts. They are only reporting news and in both cases no major issue. The real problem in the middle east has always been foreign interference.

Comment

Working...
                      X