• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Well I've been to Baghdad and have friends working there. You speak utter nonsense which bears no resemblance to the reality on the ground.
    Yeah, and lots of people visited Soviet Union and later refused to believe “Western propaganda” about bad thungs happening in USSR.

Try having a holistic view rather than your own limited personal experience

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Are you a child?
      Could you explain how that question is related to the bit you highlighted in Bold?

Comment

Their government is the smartest/bravest of the lot. The only country currently standing up to the hegemony and tyranny of the US. Long may that continue and I look forwards to their response of self-defence. If you actually believed the media telling you they are not popular then just look at the sea of millions coming out for their warrior war hero.

CUK Mor On of the Year 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Yeah, and lots of people visited Soviet Union and later refused to believe “Western propaganda” about bad thungs happening in USSR.

Try having a holistic view rather than your own limited personal experience
          The US not only killed an Iranian war hero but also an Iraqi one. Abu Mahdi Almuhandas was one of the front line commanders who defeated ISIS in Iraq and is loved by millions of Iraqis. Trump has made a massive miscalculation but I'm kind of satisfied that he did now we are going to see how the Iraqis will boot the US out and that it will create lots more warriors.

Comment

You will find the Iranians are the most educated and intellectually advanced Muslim nation. It's either because you haven't met Iranians, haven't been there, studied their modern and ancient history or a combination of all the above. They have managed to hurt the US more than any other global power and really rub them up the wrong way - Good on them.
            I'd wager Malaysia and Indonesia ahead of them these days. Pre-79, you might have had a case.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

You will find the Iranians are the most educated and intellectually advanced Muslim nation.

The bar isn't exactly high is it?
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                I'd wager Malaysia and Indonesia ahead of them these days. Pre-79, you might have had a case.
                Literacy rates are the same for both countries but Iran is hugely more technologically advanced and invests a lot into R&D. A lot of very smart people come out of Iran.

Comment

The US not only killed an Iranian war hero but also an Iraqi one. Abu Mahdi Almuhandas was one of the front line commanders who defeated ISIS in Iraq and is loved by millions of Iraqis. Trump has made a massive miscalculation but I'm kind of satisfied that he did now we are going to see how the Iraqis will boot the US out and that it will create lots more warriors.
                  Yeah, Suleimani was Iranian war hero - because he killed lots of Western infidels from USA and UK.

That clearly is fine by you. I guess maybe you should go back to Baghdad and join the fight against tyranny of USA, good luck.

Comment

Literacy rates are the same for both countries but Iran is hugely more technologically advanced and invests a lot into R&D. A lot of very smart people come out of Iran.
                    Their nuclear program is ahead of any other muslim nation!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                      The bar isn't exactly high is it?
                      In the modern world you have a point. Muslim nations overall have fallen behind the West. It doesn't mean it has anything to do with the religion because going back centuries ago Muslims were the most advanced in the world and a great deal of modern science owes it's origins to famous Muslim scholars and institutions. A lot of the modern problems originate from the carving up of the middle east in the early 20th century.

Comment

Working...
                      X