• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Their nuclear program is ahead of any other muslim nation!

Not true - Pakistan?

Comment

Yeah, Suleimani was Iranian war hero - because he killed lots of Western infidels from USA and UK.

That clearly is fine by you. I guess maybe you should go back to Baghdad and join the fight against tyranny of USA, good luck.
      I guess I can understand that your mind has been poisoned to believe such but Iranians do not think like that - they just want the US to stop terrorising the region. They make it clear they have no qualms or problems with the US people repeatedly but I guess it just falls on deaf ears. The media doesn't want to report that I guess...

No need to fight against them in Baghdad, they will be leaving there very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Not true - Pakistan?
        And why tyrannical USA allowed that to happen?

Comment

And why tyrannical USA allowed that to happen?
          Good question - why trust the Pakistanis with a Nuke when a lot of Wahabism exists there.... very good point. Perhaps because Pakistan are a Saudi Ally?

Comment

Could you explain how that question is related to the bit you highlighted in Bold?
            Because you're acting like a petulant child.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Because you're acting like a petulant child.
              A bit like your man-child master Trump?

Comment

I guess I can understand that your mind has been poisoned to believe such but Iranians do not think like that - they just want the US to stop terrorising the region. They make it clear they have no qualms or problems with the US people repeatedly but I guess it just falls on deaf ears. The media doesn't want to report that I guess...

No need to fight against them in Baghdad, they will be leaving there very soon.
                And what about Israel and Iran, in your warped world view?

Comment

And what about Israel and Iran, in your warped world view?
                  what about Israel and Iran?

Comment

A bit like your man-child master Trump?
                    Donald Trump is the President of the United States, and I am English. Why would I "support" Donald Trump?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Good question - why trust the Pakistanis with a Nuke when a lot of Wahabism exists there.... very good point. Perhaps because Pakistan are a Saudi Ally?
                      So that’s good then - it’s now proven that Saudi ally can be trusted with nuked, kind of reflects good on Saudi Arabia too.

Comment

Working...
                      X