• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    what about Israel and Iran?
    Iranian state policy is destruction of Israel

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Donald Trump is the President of the United States, and I am English. Why would I "support" Donald Trump?
      Because it sounds like you are Katy Hopkins sympathiser, that's why. And considering half our country voted for mini trump and the right wing narrative you appear to be following, i'd say it's a fair assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Iranian state policy is destruction of Israel
        Iran has made it clear it wants the "state" of Israel as it stands to end. Why should this not be a fair stance given Palestine has been ended as a state? It has no issue with Jews, so the new state could be a just a new state in which Jews and Arabs live peacefully side by side as equal citizens. FYI the largest population of Jews in the middle east outside Israel is in Iran. They have their own synagogues and members of parliament.

Comment

Because it sounds like you are Katy Hopkins sympathiser, that's why. And considering half our country voted for mini trump and the right wing narrative you appear to be following, i'd say it's a fair assumption.
          I voted for Boris (whom I despised before he became Mayor of London), that’s because of this country’s outdated savage electoral system which just like US gives choice between bad and worse.

Still beats Iranian and Soviet systems by a large margin

Comment

I voted for Boris (whom I despised before he became Mayor of London), that’s because of this country’s outdated savage electoral system which just like US gives choice between bad and worse.

Still beats Iranian and Soviet systems by a large margin
            congrats for voting in mini Trump.

Comment

Iran has made it clear it wants the "state" of Israel as it stands to end. Why should this not be a fair stance given Palestine has been ended as a state? It has no issue with Jews, so the new state could be a just a new state in which Jews and Arabs live peacefully side by side as equal citizens. FYI the largest population of Jews in the middle east outside Israel is in Iran. They have their own synagogues and members of parliament.
              Ah Iran has made it clear, that’s all right then...

Comment

congrats for voting in mini Trump.
                Mini Trump is better than Major Marxist

Comment

Ah Iran has made it clear, that’s all right then...
                  the West has made it clear that it's ok for Palestine to be wiped off the map. Why should the opposite stance not even be respected?

Comment

Good question - why trust the Pakistanis with a Nuke when a lot of Wahabism exists there.... very good point. Perhaps because Pakistan are a Saudi Ally?
                    Because Pakistan has stated that the sole threat that would trigger a nuclear retaliation would come from India and India aren't that stupid.

Fortunately Pakistan takes security of its nuclear facilities very seriously and can be trusted. As soon as they can no longer be trusted what do you think will happen?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The West never made it clear, unlike Iran.

Also given genocide that Jews suffered it’s pretty clear what Iran means here.

Frankly why is it Iranian matter anyway? They took it upon themselves for no reason, frankly Israels neighbours got far more skin in the same because of proximity, where as for Iran this is just an obvious ploy to help ayatollahs keep power - same approach as USSR used by creating artificial enemy far far away

Comment

Working...
                      X