• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World war 3 now imminent

Just checking if anyone was still in any doubt.

https://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukr...pe-358345.html

Europe's Nightmare Coming True: America vs. Russia...Again | The National Interest

I've been predicting this for a while.

We now need to be talking about stocking up on supplies.

For the record, I don't want this, have no sick fantasies about this. I just want to protect my family.

This is coming. It has long been predicted. I have tried to warn you, and others IRL. Every time I get stared down, ignored or folks just glaze over.

Are you still going to deny it?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I hope Russia wins.

Comment

Come on then suity we need a timeframe. A prediction is pointless without an associated time.

When do you think World War III is going to kick off? Next 3 months? Next 12 months?

Comment

I have a nuclear bunker.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Europe's Nightmare Coming True: America vs. Russia...Again | The National Interest

For the record, I don't want this, have no sick fantasies about this. I just want to protect my family.

This is coming. It has long been predicted. I have tried to warn you, and others IRL. Every time I get stared down, ignored or folks just glaze over.

I wouldn't worry...we're all going to be wiped out by Ebola anyway.
          'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
          Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Timescales? Did you read the articles?

When someone says sanctions on 50 bagillion dollars doesn't matter as there's a war coming anyway, does this sound long term?
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Timescales? Did you read the articles?

When someone says sanctions on 50 bagillion dollars doesn't matter as there's a war coming anyway, does this sound long term?
              Can we tap you for some whale oil to keep the lamps burning?
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

To be honest I always through world war 3 would start over water supplies in the Middle East or North Africa. One country would dam up the Nile or divert some other essential supply and the other countries down stream would have to fight or die.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You have also been predicting for a while that you would successfully deliver a project, so forgive our skepticism.

Comment

I've been chatting about this with mates and we were trying to decide the best survival skills to have when WW3 comes? And if you were in a group who would you keep or kick out
                    (e.g)
                    Teacher or Doctor ? Who can contribute to the group?
                    Farmer or MMA fighter ? Who would keep you alive the longest?
                    Ex Commando or Stripper ? Who would you shack up with?

You can only pick 3...

Comment

Working...
                    X