• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wot, no Dr Who thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    RACIST!!!!!
    I loved Dr Who and watched every episode until they put the regulation PC jock in there to make up the BBC inclusivity quota.

Never mind it will be time for bob soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
      ...the obssession with promoting homosexuallity is wearing very thin...
      Funny how the lesbian aspect completely overshadows the sex outside of species aspect. I would have thought on any "perverted scale", the latter would score higher than the former.

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      Avoided Dr Who for years especially when it was some Poncy English Dr. ...
      Yeah, like that limp wristed Tennant.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Utter pish.

HTH
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Utter pish.

HTH
          I thought it was a bit meh, what was all the fuss about. Sherlock is much better.

Comment

1. Tedious script, especially the first 40 minutes
            2. Interspecies lesbians (have a word, zeity)
            3. That f***ing sonic screwdriver being the answer to all threats and dodgy situations again

It was fairly sh1te

On the plus side the robot was interesting, and Capaldi might be decent if they shoot the scriptwriters.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              1. Tedious script, especially the first 40 minutes
              2. Interspecies lesbians (have a word, zeity)
              3. That f***ing sonic screwdriver being the answer to all threats and dodgy situations again

It was fairly sh1te

On the plus side the robot was interesting, and Capaldi might be decent if they shoot the scriptwriters.
              Nail on head. Thought about being a critic? I like my criticism acidic and to the point.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Not a huge fan of the whole thing, apart from slow dull start, last 20 mins was decent.

I would like to sex Jenna Colman.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Nail on head. Thought about being a critic? I like my criticism acidic and to the point.
                  OK man up and stop whining and attention seeking.

Well, you asked for it
                  Last edited by tractor; 25 August 2014, 18:06.

Comment

I like Strax. He's funny. Apart from that it was tulip.

Comment

Why should the lesbianism be significant? Would you have bothered mentioning it if they were straight?

Comment

Working...
                      X