• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Piano cover of Bohemian Rhapsody - beyond amazing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piano cover of Bohemian Rhapsody - beyond amazing

Good grief how strong would your fingers need to be come that magical operatic moment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rptV6K7nqu0
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

When my kids were little, they wanted keyboards so we got them and I got the bug.

I managed to get a hold of a copy of the limited edition sheet music book which also had Days Of Our Lives in it along with the CD. I couldn't read a note of the music and it took me two years to memorise it, it was the hardest thing I've ever tried to do.

The guitar riff in the middle was actually quite easy to remember and repeat. The hardest thing was the number of changes in tempo and it even goes 4/4, 5/4 and back to 4/4 at the beginning all in the space of two bars, ouch that was hard.

The most satisfying part was learning the end 'any way the wind blows'

Having not touched a keyboard for years now, I doubt I would remember a note. Brings back memories though, drove the missus mad

That was a good rendition though, thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      drove the missus mad
      This is why I prefer an electric piano - I can plug the headphones in and Mrs RH doesn't have to listen to me practicing a song 100s of times.

Excellent playing in the link, appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        This is why I prefer an electric piano - I can plug the headphones in and Mrs RH doesn't have to listen to me practicing a song 100s of times.

Excellent playing in the link, appreciated.
        It was a Yamaha, I had headphones, I just preferred to torture her until I got it right

Comment

Working...
        X