• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need your help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body found. It's now a murder investigation.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

poor kid.

Comment

I wonder if, when they do, his defence will complain about the revelation about him murdering his wife prejudicing the jury.

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
          I wonder if, when they do, his defence will complain about the revelation about him murdering his wife prejudicing the jury.
          I'm sure you're right. They wouldn't be a very good defence if they didn't. Still, i'm sure the judge will instruct the jury to 'disregard' anything they may have read in the media and concentrate on the facts before them. And then find him guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            If they'd hanged the mother****er after the first murder we wouldn't be where we are.
            Innocent until proven guilty, we don’t know it was him, admittedly its seems probable but hold judgement until we have the evidence
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              A body which hasn't been identified yet has been found. It's now a murder investigation.
              FTFY
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                If they'd hanged the mother****er after the first murder we wouldn't be where we are.
                Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                Innocent until proven guilty, we don’t know it was him, admittedly its seems probable but hold judgement until we have the evidence
                If the Borders service ever worked, we wouldn't even be having the debate, he wouldn't have been here in the first place.

Sorry to hear it

Comment

Working...
                X