• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Oh... that would be ugly.

"Northern Ireland has always been a part of Great Britain". Um. There is no Great Britain as a political entity.
    "The unionist people are proud of our British and Scottish heritage".

Mind you, I don't know many people in the Republic who want NI.
    "but, but, the backstop"

Comment

Here's a question. What if iScotland undercuts Ireland on corporation tax and allows an equivalent of a Double Irish (with optional Dutch sandwich)? It's a tick small countries can pull off. Would that make a difference?
      Google to end use of ‘double Irish’ as tax loophole set to close

Donald. Trump.

Comment

Wetherspoons say it will be ok so you'll be fine for cheap boozers.
        Yes

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          With minimum pricing people will be heading into their pubs more. Especially as they are selling pints for 2 quid.

debate me.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            you really are a bawbag arent ye?
            WGAFF??
            He is a complete and utter Lanliq soaked arsehole.

The particular incident which he refers to is his argument that because I went to Stow College and Glasgow Tech before getting a degree from Exeter, then my Exeter degree is not a proper degree. He's a classic brainless Glasgow based Tory, Unionist, and strangely, vocal supporter of the IRA and the X Factor.

I don't argue with him about it because another pair of forum brain donors, NAT and Cojak, have already banned me three times from this forum for pointing some of this out.
            Last edited by TestMangler; 25 October 2020, 12:24.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I went to Stow, and degree from Strathclyde, so i must be fick tae, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                I went to Stow, and degree from Strathclyde, so i must be fick tae, eh?
                Ooh, the jumped up technical college ??

That was something me loony older sister used to say while she was at Glasgow Uni studying Ancient Egyptian footwear or some such tulipe.
                Last edited by TestMangler; 25 October 2020, 12:32.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Ooh, the jumped up technical college ??

That was something me loony older sister used to say while she was at Glasgow Uni studying Ancient Egyptian footwear or some such tulipe.
                  yeh, they couldn't SPELL engineering at Glasgow Uni.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    He is a complete and utter Lanliq soaked arsehole.

The particular incident which he refers to is his argument that because I went to Stow College and Glasgow Tech before getting a degree from Exeter, then my Exeter degree is not a proper degree. He's a classic brainless Glasgow based Tory, Unionist, and strangely, vocal supporter of the IRA and the X Factor.

I don't argue with him about it because another pair of forum brain donors, NAT and Cojak, have already banned me three times from this forum for pointing some of this out.

Comment

I have spoken to a moderator about you continually using retard when posting about me.

I have no idea what your confabulation with stow college and Exeter is you lunatic.

Comment

Working...
                      X