• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    What is significant is that he is a Conservative and a senior member of the Welsh government. You think that maybe quite a few of his colleagues might be thinking the same way ?

I'm presume you are guessing that is the case. Any evidence?

Comment

Pervert.

Comment

a six year old thread?
        you just had a lanny delivery?
        or is it Emva Cream?

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
          Alex Salmond is an economist. He graduated from St Andrews Uni with a 2:2 Joint Honours MA in Economics and Medieval History in May 1978. In 1978 he entered the Government Economic Service as an Assistant Economist in the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries for Scotland, part of the now defunct Scottish Office. Two years later he joined the staff of the Royal Bank of Scotland where he worked for seven years, initially as an assistant economist. In 1982 he was appointed Oil Economist, and from 1984 he worked as a bank economist as well as continuing to hold the position of Oil Economist. While with the Royal Bank, he wrote and broadcast extensively for both domestic and international outlets. He also contributed regularly to oil and energy conferences. In 1983 Salmond created a "Royal Bank/BBC oil index" that is still used.

After graduating in 1992, George Osborne did a few part-time jobs including as a data entry clerk, typing the details of recently deceased into a NHS computer database. He also briefly worked for a week at Selfridges, mainly re-folding towels.

I cant breath.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I cant breath.
            here, have anether slug o lanny. ye'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              here, have anether slug o lanny. ye'll be fine.
              Would it not be kinder if the c**t just stopped breathing ?
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Would it not be kinder if the c**t just stopped breathing ?
                I have always, always, maintained a high level of decorum with people I disagree with on this forum.

But I have always made a point of letting people show themselves to be who they are when I disagree.

You let yourself down, you let your school down and you let your house down TM.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I have always, always, maintained a high level of decorum with people I disagree with on this forum.

But I have always made a point of letting people show themselves to be who they are when I disagree.

You let yourself down, you let your school down and you let your house down TM.
                  oh, la de feckin dah. yah posh bastirt

Comment

Mind you, you probably let the house down by not getting a degree.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      oh, la de feckin dah. yah posh bastirt
                      I went to the other one.

Comment

Working...
                      X