• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He had big balls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had big balls

Second to fourth digit ratio: a predictor of adult testicular volume - Oh - 2014 - Andrology - Wiley Online Library

It has been suggested that second to fourth digit ratio (digit ratio) may correlate with male reproductive system function or disorders. This hypothesis is based on finding that the Hox genes control finger development and differentiation of the genital bud during embryogenesis. Thus, we investigated the association between digit ratio and adult testicular volume.
    Before determining testicular volume, the lengths of the second and fourth digits of the right hand were measured by a single investigator using a digital vernier calliper. Using orchidometry, the testes were measured by an experienced urologist who had no information about the patient's digit ratio.

This means that men with a higher digit ratio may be more likely to have smaller testis compared to those with a lower digit ratio.
    so to summarize if your ring finger is longer than your index fingers you are packing basketballs.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

So by that reasoning the Madagascan aye-aye should have balls the size of Jupiter's moons
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      So by that reasoning the Madagascan aye-aye should have balls the size of Jupiter's moons
      It’s has a creepy long middle finger.

OK I know it was just for comedy purposes but really??? FAIL - Please try harder!

Comment

so to summarize if your ring finger is longer than your index fingers you are packing basketballs
        I seem to be an exception to that rule, darn it.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          no just a very happy girlfriend.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X