• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I left my MyCo card at home so can't order the iPhone
    I'm sure there will be some left. Or you could buy it on CC and claim it back. Or you could remember your CC numbers like a proper nerd.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Quick phone call to Spain and woke up the other card holder and 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Ordered
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Quick phone call to Spain and woke up the other card holder and 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Ordered
        Have you even been to the Apple shop to hold it or look at it?

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          My iPlayer works perfectly on my Nexus 7?
          What OS version are you running?

Comment

I like the watch
            Do you need to charge it every night (or even at midday in the office )

Comment

Think i'm going to wait till they hit the stores and I can gets my hands on one and play with it. I like the idea of a bigger screen but I want to see it in the metal first, especially as I'll be going from a 4 to a 6 in one jump.

MrsB has a 5 and I deliberately chose not to upgrade after I'd seen it.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Think i'm going to wait till they hit the stores and I can gets my hands on one and play with it. I like the idea of a bigger screen but I want to see it in the metal first, especially as I'll be going from a 4 to a 6 in one jump.

MrsB has a 5 and I deliberately chose not to upgrade after I'd seen it.
                I don't want a bigger screen, I have the iPad for watching p0rn on
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
                  Do you need to charge it every night (or even at midday in the office )
                  They have been rather cagey on this so far. Does it charge wirelessly?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    maybe they now have some kinetic energy converter charging mechanism so that the watch charges (providing its on the right wrist!) while the fanboi is watching p0rn on his new larger screen iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      No, it has a magnetic connector that connects to the back of the watch, which is a problem - obviously you can't wear it and charge it at the same time so you can't monitor anything overnight.

Comment

Working...
                      X