• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Fixed legs would be more stable when an A380 rumbles down 09L/27R
    Wouldn't the casters make it harder for the mouse to climb up?

I couldn't even put it on expenses - Review of Thistle London Heathrow Hotel, West Drayton, England - TripAdvisor

Come to think of it, the mouse would probably make more sense if it could reach the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      They're only killing the Mac version of iTunes. Windows users will still get all the benefits thereof
      Benefits? That's a new word for it...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Can I watch?
        You can join in, if you ask nicely...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          $999 for a monitor stand. If you want it VESA compliant that's another $200 for a bracket. Even the most loyal of fanbois (who else goes to these things ) took a pause at that with a brief moment of clarity.
          At least the old monitors can be repurposed....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            At least the old monitors can be repurposed....

If that sticker on the door says "Fire Door Keep Shut" someone's been really irresponsible, and probably not for the first time...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              If that sticker on the door says "Fire Door Keep Shut" someone's been really irresponsible, and probably not for the first time...
              They're only Apple users.

Comment

Apple Events - Special Event Stream - Apple

Credit Card in hand ready for the iPhone 12
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Waits for the backlash about not including a charger even though I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I just want to know when they are going to release for sale the Air4!
                      Growing old is mandatory
                      Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                      X