• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed-up walking behind slow mobile user.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I get p*ssed off with slow walkers and people who just stand about on escalators. If I was Bruce Banner I would be big and green almost all the time.

If people made more use of the exercise they could get from normal everyday activities like going to work and shopping they would not be so fat and unfit.
    +1 for this

Not been to gym for years but still fitter and healthier than most people because I get off my arse and walk places.

Instead of sitting on the couch for hours at a time and then spending an hour killing myself in the gym.

Comment

Working...
    X