• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alistair Darling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post

They binned him after the yes poll went into the lead. He's a Westminster twat, hope he never shows his face in Glasgow.
    Hey loser-boy, your posts have as much credibility as Alex Salmond. Off you pop.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
      Girl fight!

Throw in the jello. Let the fun begin.
      Error 404: Signature not found.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinTime View Post
        Throw in the jello. Let the fun begin.
        Now what a Christmas party that would be....

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          An earnest, well-meaning, dull as ditchwater economist.

Should have looked at the positives of union and the inevitable reforms that are coming following the vote.

I like him but between him and Milliband they nearly lost the union.

I detest the man but it was Gordon Brown wot won it.
          When Brown joined the No campaign, they were in the lead by 18% so if anything Jonah had a negative effect.

Brown Effect: Gap Closes 12 Points Since Gordon Joined ‘No’ - Guy Fawkes' blog

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
            When Brown joined the No campaign, they were in the lead by 18% so if anything Jonah had a negative effect.

Brown Effect: Gap Closes 12 Points Since Gordon Joined ‘No’ - Guy Fawkes' blog
            They are blaming Douglas Alexander actually. No were ahead 22 points when he got involved and it was his idea to have the patronising lady and 'I love my family so I'm voting no' adverts that turned a lot of people to Yes. Gordon Brown is being hailed as being the saviour because he did it on his own rather than get too involved with the campaign. Don't understand it myself as he was the one that brought the UK to it's knees in 2008.

Comment

Working...
            X