• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

minnie's Moroccan mega-marathon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    When I think of how awesome Minnie is I shudder too. I have done a triple IronMan - but no way would I attempt this. I still don't understand how the keyboard warriers who have done f&&k all with their miserable lives(Smeggers and Atwat - this means you) can dare to post on Minnie...
    I forgive you for your angry inadequacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I forgive you for your angry inadequacy.

You working your way through the gay part of xHamster and spraining your wrist is hardly comparable to Minnie's achievement.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

ministrone has clearly got some serious mental issues, don't think I've ever commented (or cared) about his physical form - that's not really relevant, however...

... deciding to go for some extreme sports like marathon or Iron Man is unhealthy thing, perhaps a sign of some big problems in life that are paped over with physical training.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          You working your way through the gay part of xHamster and spraining your wrist is hardly comparable to Minnie's achievement.
          You go, girl!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            ministrone has clearly got some serious mental issues, don't think I've ever commented (or cared) about his physical form - that's not really relevant.

Old smeg seems to be obsessed with it, you probably would be if he wore a squirrel costume.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

ministrone has clearly got some serious mental issues, don't think I've ever commented (or cared) about his physical form - that's not really relevant, however...

... deciding to go for some extreme sports like marathon or Iron Man is unhealthy thing, perhaps a sign of some big problems in life that are paped over with physical training.
              It’s no surprise the cretinocracy can’t get enough of him. Fit man who lacks the mental capacity to consent is their dream date.

Comment

Old smeg seems to be obsessed with it, you probably would be if he wore a squirrel costume.
                ...obsessed vetran.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  It’s no surprise the cretinocracy can’t get enough of him. Fit man who lacks the mental capacity to consent is their dream date.
                  It's the corporate solidarity malarkey - cretins of the world united.

Among our local ones minnie is the lucky one - he'll get his EU passport by 2030.

Comment

You are such a backwards moron.

You specifically added the word 'gay' because you find that funnier, thinking it makes the subsequently mentioned act automatically worse or more amusing. Because gay is funny, right? No. It's just another sexuality. If you genuinely don't see the issue with mentioning this and thinking saying someone is gay is no more or less amusing than saying someone is straight then it's probably about time for you to die off.

The joke would've worked had you not mentioned the word 'gay'. You are abackwards, reductionist prick and I hope you soon get that heart issue that you so clearly deserve. Best of luck in 2021.
                    Last edited by rogerfederer; 3 January 2021, 16:42.

Comment

Minstrone's misspelled, grammatically confusing posts resemble the phishing scams we all receive in our spam folders. All this thread has taught us is that horrible, mentally unstable individuals can apply for endurance sports - if he/they/she even did in the first place. Given the rest of his unreferenced drivel it wouldn't surprise me if this was another one of his fantasies. I hope his child is imaginary too, as I pity anybody with a conspiracy theorist nutjob father like him(/her/they/it).

Comment

Working...
                      X