• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM: To Kate McCaan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM: To Kate McCaan

Dear Kate,

I've been on holiday for nearly 3 weeks now and my son hasn't been kidnapped/murdered and buried under a car park.

Admittedly, we've taken him to restaurants with us, his grandparents have babysat on the rare occasion that we've ventured out alone.

Even during his afternoon nap, one of us has remained in the apartment.

Please can you give me some advice?

Yours etc.

Churchill.

PM to Churchill

**** off back under your bridge, you little little man.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      **** off back under your bridge, you little little man.
      Fuq you too, somehow I thought Minestrone would be the first out for the crumbs but it was a knocking bet you wouldn't be too far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Fuq you too, somehow I thought Minestrone would be the first out for the crumbs but it was a knocking bet you wouldn't be too far behind.

Is that you masturbating over the misery of bereaved parents?

Nice.

Comment

Nice.
          Nope, that's me calling you a w4nker!

<-- This is me calling you and your faux outrage a w4nker again!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Nope, that's me calling you a w4nker!

<-- This is me calling you and your faux outrage a w4nker again!
            So you say. But I think we know the truth.

Or do real men like to start threads mocking bereaved parents?

Comment

So you say. But I think we know the truth.

Or do real men like to start threads mocking bereaved parents?
              Have another one

Comment

Nice.
                While I've a measure of sympathy for their loss it's going to be permanently reduced by a sizeable margin due to the irresponsibility of the parents. They've admitted they left their 3 small children unattended for purely selfish reasons so the responsibility for their daughter going missing lies extensively in their hands.

Blame whoever else you like, but they've got a big lump of blame to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  While I've a measure of sympathy for their loss it's going to be permanently reduced by a sizeable margin due to the irresponsibility of the parents. They've admitted they left their 3 small children unattended for purely selfish reasons so the responsibility for their daughter going missing lies extensively in their hands.

Blame whoever else you like, but they've got a big lump of blame to carry.
                  I'm not sure I've said anything about who is to blame. Do you think it's great fun to start thread mocking them?

Comment

Christ, some depths have been plunged here. Of course the parents were irresponsible, but they lost their child as a result ffs. Shouldn't you be on 4chan or some other internet based cesspit? Christ.

Comment

Working...
                    X