• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM: To Kate McCaan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected Dodgy "I've worked hard all year so I am entitled to leave my kids to get p1shed" Agent to be first in with the self rightous twaddle.

I think KM made a big mistake - and I will forgive her. Mrs BP wants to punch her lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
      Christ, some depths have been plunged here. Of course the parents were irresponsible, but they lost their child as a result ffs. Shouldn't you be on 4chan or some other internet based cesspit? Christ.
      This is one of those moments that makes me wonder about CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I'm not sure I've said anything about who is to blame. Do you think it's great fun to start thread mocking them?
        It's great fun mocking you!

You could've ignored this thread but I suspect that because I started it you thought you'd big yourself up as the driver of the outrage bus!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          This is one of those moments that makes me wonder about CUK.
          CUK general is a cess pit and always has been. And you are one of the worst offenders - if not the biggest one - who makes things so unpleasant.

I get sick of your continual personal attacks on me when I am the victim of retrospective legislation.

I hope you leave. For good.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            I've been on holiday for nearly 3 weeks now and my son hasn't been kidnapped/murdered and buried under a car park.
            I'd have thought it was you who was more at risk of that fate.

Please can you give me some advice?
            Close your web browser. Go play with your son.

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
              I'd have thought it was you who was more at risk of that fate.

Close your web browser. Go play with your son.
              He's asleep, right next to me on the sofa.

Thanks for your concern.

Comment

Dear Kate,

I've been on holiday for nearly 3 weeks now and my son hasn't been kidnapped/murdered and buried under a car park.

Admittedly, we've taken him to restaurants with us, his grandparents have babysat on the rare occasion that we've ventured out alone.

Even during his afternoon nap, one of us has remained in the apartment.

Please can you give me some advice?

Yours etc.

Churchill.

Tasteless even by your standards Churchy.
                What next, another thread castigating Alan Henning for going against all advice to deliver food parcels to starving kids?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Tasteless even by your standards Churchy.
                  What next, another thread castigating Alan Henning for going against all advice to deliver food parcels to starving kids?

The poor bastard is likely to pay the ultimate price for *his* folly.

Madeleine has payed the price for that of her *parents* - do you see a difference there?

Thought not.

Comment

So if, God forbid, you should ever make an error of judgment that results in injury or worse to someone you care for, we can all fire up threads reminding you what a dullard you have been?
                    Glad we have cleared that up.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      So if, God forbid, you should ever make an error of judgment that results in injury or worse to someone you care for, we can all fire up threads reminding you what a dullard you have been?
                      Glad we have cleared that up.
                      My name isn't Suity, I don't insist on airing my dirty laundry on this forum.

Your Alan Henning reference rather backfired on you, didn't it?
                      Last edited by Churchill; 29 September 2014, 13:15.

Comment

Working...
                      X