• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ! sadguru !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Ok lets analyse your posts, they consist of plagiarised "phrases" (No, next etc) - this shows you have no original thought and once you found a formula you do not have the ability to devise something new but your repeated insistence on trotting them out time after also shows deeper psychological flaws.

Your inability to construct any meaningful and valid criticism of anyone without resorting to childish insults shows a emotional and mental naivety despite being 40 plus. As I recall you are a bachelor and that shows you are also weak in making and maintaining human relationships hence why you feel so at home on an Internet bulletin board were you can play the resident confused village philistine.
      bloomin 'eck SaSguru. This is like being told you have BO by a skunk

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Ok lets analyse your posts, they consist of plagiarised "phrases" (No, next etc) - this shows you have no original thought and once you found a formula you do not have the ability to devise something new but your repeated insistence on trotting them out time after also shows deeper psychological flaws.

Your inability to construct any meaningful and valid criticism of anyone without resorting to childish insults shows a emotional and mental naivety despite being 40 plus. As I recall you are a bachelor and that shows you are also weak in making and maintaining human relationships hence why you feel so at home on an Internet bulletin board were you can play the resident confused village philistine.
        40+? Bachelor? Wrong on both counts.

I'll do you a deal, Chipolata. I'll stop insulting you if you answer the following question:

Why is an Islamic terrorist any different from you as he genuinely believes he is following God's will?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sadgirl
          40+? Bachelor? Wrong on both counts.

I'll do you a deal, Chipolata. I'll stop insulting you if you answer the following question:

Why is an Islamic terrorist any different from you as he genuinely believes he is following God's will?
          As you know your insults have no bearing on me - in fact they say more about your inability to deal with new concepts and reasoning. You have not been known to conclusively debate any issue in a logical manner without having to resort childish name calling. As for the belief question the answer if you cannot deduce it for yourself is this -

The Islamic fascists believe the only way to heaven is blow themselves and unbelievers while Christianity the Holy God sent his Son to die for you as the penalty for your fornification, lies, theft, blasphemy etc so that by believing in him you can get into the heaven. In my book there are two very different belief systems.
          Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

The Islamic fascists believe the only way to heaven is blow themselves and unbelievers while Christianity the Holy God sent his Son to die for you as the penalty for your fornification, lies, theft, blasphemy etc so that by believing in him you can get into the heaven. In my book there are two very different belief systems.
            I believe that in the past christians had more persuasive and deadly tools than just a messiah to convert the unbelievers. In my history book that's not gone away yet (and still happening in more subtle forms).
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

As you know your insults have no bearing on me - in fact they say more about your inability to deal with new concepts and reasoning. You have not been known to conclusively debate any issue in a logical manner without having to resort childish name calling. As for the belief question the answer if you cannot deduce it for yourself is this -

Indeed they are 2 very different belief systems. My question is what is the reason that you think yours is correct and theirs is wrong?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

If christians are so peacful and wonderful explain the crusades!!!

Comment

I wonder if guru had a good weekend wandering around PCWorld ?

in between working of course

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                    If christians are so peacful and wonderful explain the crusades!!!
                    Simple a Christian is not any joker who cames along and claims to be one however a Christian is someone who obeys Jesus after believing in him. Period,
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

...- in fact they say more about your inability to deal with new concepts and reasoning. You have not been known to conclusively debate any issue in a logical manner without having to resort childish name calling. .
                      To prove you are not a hypocrite and that the above is not simple self-projection, please answer my question in a conceptual and resoned way.
                      Thanks.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X