• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    Are you drunk, Chico? At least that's an improvement. Do you feel more like a humanist now? I have to say, compared to Andyw, you're a genius.
    he's beginning to sound a lot like a christian chat bot, what better place to try it out.

Comment

Notice that every post from guru is slagging other members off !

Well done ! now get back to running your team of scouts !

Comment

Yes sasguru has very low self esteem and the only way he believes he can overcome it is belittling others. Sad really.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          Yes sasguru has very low self esteem and the only way he believes he can overcome it is belittling others. Sad really.

Agreed. there isnt one post where he has said anything contructive. ! guru is the new CUK TROLL !

Comment

Oh look the Village Idiots out in force again.

If you'd stop giving me so much material, I wouldn't have anything to slag off now, would I?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

If you'd stop giving me so much material, I wouldn't have anything to slag off now, would I?
              Village idiot more like !

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                I'd say "let's burn him anyway".
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Is this a regular Monday morning meeting? You're like the snot-nosed, hoody-wearing, rude boys hanging out and acting hard - but actually everyone knows one clip round the year and you run off crying to mummy.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sadguru
                    :Rollin:
                    Ok lets analyse your posts, they consist of plagiarised "phrases" (No, next etc) - this shows you have no original thought and once you found a formula you do not have the ability to devise something new but your repeated insistence on trotting them out time after also shows deeper psychological flaws.

Your inability to construct any meaningful and valid criticism of anyone without resorting to childish insults shows a emotional and mental naivety despite being 40 plus. As I recall you are a bachelor and that shows you are also weak in making and maintaining human relationships hence why you feel so at home on an Internet bulletin board were you can play the resident confused village philistine.
                    Last edited by Chico; 11 September 2006, 09:04.
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Very dull guru !

Comment

Working...
                      X