• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sasguru ...

you have such low self esteem that you are only comfortable when you are picking on others and resorting to childish name calling. You have a nerve to call someone childish. Please.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Has anyone seen Chico and Andyw around at the same time?
    Last edited by CaribbeanPirate; 8 September 2006, 16:05. Reason: OPS!!!! I had andy with a big W. That will not do.
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

By day, mild mannered loser nerd with too much time on his hands Andyw.

By night God Botherer Man, defender of the Christian Faith and all round Super Troll AKA Chico.

Could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        you have such low self esteem that you are only comfortable when you are picking on others and resorting to childish name calling. You have a nerve to call someone childish. Please.
        Quite right, I'm not a pompous twat like you.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Shame on you, Chico. You should embrace sasguru with your love as you would a brother. I find your judgementalism most disturbing and un-Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Quite right, I'm not a pompous twat like you.
            sasguru - tell me what is the underlying cause of your low self esteem? Life not turned out as you planned? Eh? Go on do tell lets get to the bottom of your pain.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

It's not the bottom of his pain that should concern us, it's the pain in his bottom that's more worrying.

Comment

sasguru - tell me what is the underlying cause of your low self esteem? Life not turned out as you planned? Eh? Go on do tell lets get to the bottom of your pain.
                Are you drunk, Chico? At least that's an improvement. Do you feel more like a humanist now? I have to say, compared to Andyw, you're a genius.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

sasguru why the angst?
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

sasguru why the angst?
                    I suspect sasguru is a witch. Now chico, am sure you can't argue with this logic. What do you burn apart from witches? Wood. And why do witches burn? Because they are made of wood. But wood floats in the water. And what else floats in a water? A duck. Then, let's weight sasguru and if he weigths as much as a duck, then he's made of wood and therefore a witch.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X