• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ebola outbreak: Nurse infected in Spain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    The school's just emailed a leaflet saying the risk of ds contracting ebola is miniscule, but attaching a flowchart on what do do just in case.
    Boarding schools write to parents over Ebola fears - Telegraph

Is he at boarding school?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      He's at a school which has a few boarders. Lots of students of different ethnicities.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
        Ebola crisis: WHO says major outbreak in West 'unlikely'

But I'm glad to see they are thinking of all the important stuff:

You don't consider it important that scared people don't panic and start abusing their position and other people?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

'We're a floating petri dish': Panic onboard the 'Ebola cruise' - Telegraph

Plague ship! Hoist the Yellow Flag!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_flag_(contagion)

condemned t' wander t' seven seas till not a man aboard remains alive.....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            You don't consider it important that scared people don't panic and start abusing their position and other people?
            I consider it important that people who may be scared and are panicing are not allowed to run off to infect other people just because it would breach their human rights if they were physically stopped from doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              He's at a school which has a few boarders. Lots of students of different ethnicities.
              He's more likely to die from smoking, alcohol, food poisoning, cross the road or being shot. Did they send a note about that?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Isn't Luton in Befdordshire?

British survivalists are ready for Ebola
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I believe the nurse has now recovered (or someone with Ebola has)

And it was pretty much down to the immune system beating it.

I think the scare mongering has gone on long enough - nothing to see here move along.

Comment

Good news Nigeria has been declared free. Maybe some of us were overreacting after all.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X