• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you pee in the shower for me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you pee in the shower for me?

BBC News - UEA students urged to urinate in shower

The Go with the Flow campaign is the brainchild of students Debs Torr and Chris Dobson, from the University of East Anglia (UEA) in Norwich.

They want the university's 15,000 students to take their first wee of the day while having their morning shower.

Mr Dobson, 20, said the idea could "save enough water to fill an Olympic-sized swimming pool 26 times".
    Regularly
    25.00%
    Occasionally
    37.50%
    Never
    25.00%
    I have a golden shower with AndyW's mum
    12.50%
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

"Wee in the shower? That's disgusting"

Big Brother UK 3 | That's The Way Alex Like's It - YouTube
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I don't know what the standard of accommodation in your average halls of residence is like these days but I'm assuming that these showers would be communal.

In which case, that's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Anyway, who the feck has time to show in the morning?

I certainly don't.

I prefer to go to bed in the evening all nice & clean.
        Oof, no - I could NEVER go out to work without a shower (or a bath in case of emergency) first thing. I'll often shower at night after a run and again the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
          I don't know what the standard of accommodation in your average halls of residence is like these days but I'm assuming that these showers would be communal.

In which case, that's disgusting.
          No it isn't. And when you consider what else a large proportion of young men do in the shower in the morning, a bit of wee hardly matters.

As long as they do it while the water is running of course.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I can't see it saving any water if you start the day with the 3 Esses: Shove, Shave and Shower.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              No it isn't. And when you consider what else a large proportion of young men do in the shower in the morning, a bit of wee hardly matters.

As long as they do it while the water is running of course.
              The Go with the Flow campaign is the brainchild of students Debs Torr and Chris Dobson
              From which I read that the lasses are also encouraged to precipitate in said location.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                I can't see it saving any water if you start the day with the 3 Esses: Shove, Shave and Shower.
                You can shave in the shower (although on balance that's probably LESS efficient). I don't think most people do start the day with a dump though - they could install macerators on the drains I guess.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  You can shave in the shower (although on balance that's probably LESS efficient). I don't think most people do start the day with a dump though - they could install macerators on the drains I guess.

I shave in the shower, where the hell do you shave?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I shave in the shower, where the hell do you shave?
                    I shave my legs. When I can be bothered.

Comment

Working...
                    X