• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you pee in the shower for me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    that is unsanitary too but you don't have a lot of choice with those in the shower.
    So why care then. If your grime is washed away, so will your pee be.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I shave in the shower, where the hell do you shave?
      Without a mirror?
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

[QUOTE=DaveB;2005462]Not really, urine is sterile and non-toxic when it leaves the body. As long as the water is running and you don't leave pools of it hanging around afterwards it's fine.

Brazil ran a national campaign back in 2009 to encourage people to do this to save water.
        QUOTE]

Ebola via urine!

Transmission | Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | CDC
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          So why care then. If your grime is washed away, so will your pee be.
          The sheer volume of it and the fact urine clumps makes it a bad of idea.

Urine is quite nourishing if you are a plant or bacteria.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            The sheer volume of it and the fact urine clumps makes it a bad of idea.

Urine is quite nourishing if you are a plant or bacteria.
            WTF is a urine clump?

And, that's why you wash the showers. It's not like you actually touch the shower cubicle floor other than with your feet.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              Without a mirror?
              Err yes. Quite easy. I use tea tree oil soap to shower, shave and wash my hair. To be fair I have sort of honed the blind shave down to a tee though, done by touch.

My entire travel washbag consists of a toothbrush, paste, soap and a razor. Don't even need deodorant.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddy;2005480]
                Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Not really, urine is sterile and non-toxic when it leaves the body. As long as the water is running and you don't leave pools of it hanging around afterwards it's fine.

Brazil ran a national campaign back in 2009 to encourage people to do this to save water.
                QUOTE]

Ebola via urine!

Transmission | Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | CDC
                Well unless someone with Ebola actually pee's in your mouth in the shower (not judging, it's your life choice) I think you'll probably be ok.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

well I shave in the shower

but generally do not pee because I do that when I take a dump prior to the shower...

in addition peeing in the shower only really works if you shower as soon as you get out of bed because dunno about you lot but I wake up most mornings busting for a slash

Comment

After playing football we would all be in the shower and wonder why the water suddenly got a lot warmer to find someone was peeing all over us. Oh the banter.

Comment

A mate (who was a competitive heavy drinker with the Cardiff University Rugby team) was in a nightclub called Zeus in Cardiff back in our student days. He was talking to someone and noticed a girl giving him an evil look and walking off.

He could not figure out why until he remembered he was peeing against a wall by the side of the dance floor and it had splashed over her. I suggested he might want to cut back on the beer if he was getting that drunk!
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X