• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nutribullet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Bought one yesterday.

Just had spinach, kale, banana, raspberries and strawberry shake. Colour is a bit off putting and it was quite chunky, but that's my breakfast for today.

Seems everyone is raving about them
    So back to 4 rashers of bacon, 4 sausages, 4 fried eggs from tomorrow?

Comment

The kids bought us one for Christmas. It is, essentially, a powerful blender, but it's easy to use and clean. The best smoothies are made with banana, ice cream and cream. It's a smoothie so it's healthy, right?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

We used ours religiously for about a month but it seems to have disappeared.

It'll be in a cupboard somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post

Likewise!!

Another fad RIP.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Likewise!!

Another fad RIP.
            Somewhere gathering dust next to the toastie maker, waffle maker, bread maker and juicer I suspect.

Comment

My step daughter uses hers to make purées.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                So back to 4 rashers of bacon, 4 sausages, 4 fried eggs from tomorrow?
                Made into a lovely shake via the Nutribullet!

Comment

Just a very high powered, simple to use, clean, small , stylish blender. Yes. But more powerful

Check out about 4/5 mins in

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVJ2i-owUCY
                  Not the type of things I look for in kitchen equipment.

I'll stick to using a blender which reminds me I need to purchase a new Waring one after my pro one of 10 years blew up
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post

Ditto, I gave mine away then discovered the goats milk and kefir. Works far better. Tastes like tulip though.

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by The last post
                      17th October 2014 08:41
                      Bought one yesterday.

Just had spinach, kale, banana, raspberries and strawberry shake. Colour is a bit off putting and it was quite chunky, but that's my breakfast for today.

Seems everyone is raving about them
                      F..king hell MF!
                      Talk about bleeding edge!

Comment

Working...
                      X