• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Climate change?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Climate change?

Climate change is a lie: Global warming 'not real' claims Weather Channel founder | Nature | News | Daily Express
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

where is your god now pj?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      where is your god now pj?
      The answer of course will be to smear the messenger
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

John Coleman, he's a nutter:

John Coleman (born 1935) is an author and conspiracy theorist. He has written several books and numerous papers claiming to analyse the power structure of the world. He argues that a relatively small group of people - whom he calls 'The Committee of 300' - constitute a ruling elite who are pursuing a goal of one-world government.

Coleman's books have been influential among more well known conspiracy authors such as David Icke and Jim Marrs who quote him in their own works. Coleman asserts as fact the notion that the Muslim Brotherhood is a secret Masonic order created, with support from T. E. Lawrence, Bertrand Russell and St John Philby, to "keep the Middle East backward so its natural resource, oil, could continue to be looted." Coleman has also criticized the Club of Rome, the Giorgio Cini Foundation, Global 2000, the Interreligious Peace Colloquium, the Tavistock Institute, and other organizations. Coleman has published 22 books and hundreds of white paper reports—and currently publishes a "Weekly Intelligence Report"
        Whoops, sorry wrong John Coleman, must get my facts right. Actually the John Coleman who said this is not really a climatologist or whatever they're called but studied journalism and went on to do the early evening weather forecast and a local bandstand show on American TV: John Coleman (news weathercaster) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I don't think that he's really an authoritative figure but whatever gets your goat
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          John Coleman, he's a nutter:

Whoops, sorry wrong John Coleman, must get my facts right. Actually the John Coleman who said this is not really a climatologist or whatever they're called but studied journalism and went on to do the early evening weather forecast and a local bandstand show on American TV: John Coleman (news weathercaster) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I don't think that he's really an authoritative figure but whatever gets your goat
          As I said smear the messenger

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            The answer of course will be to smear the messenger
            Stop moaning! Man up!
            <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
              Stop moaning! Man up!
              Try arguing the points that have been made instead of taking the cowardly option of smearing the messenger

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                As I said smear the messenger
                Why not? How do you know he's telling the truth? How do you know the other side are lying? I mean, you smear the other side
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

A lot of cold water around

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Why not? How do you know he's telling the truth? How do you know the other side are lying? I mean, you smear the other side
                    It should not be hard to establish whether he is telling the truth should it?

n an open letter attacking the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, he wrote: "The ocean is not rising significantly.

"The polar ice is increasing, not melting away. Polar Bears are increasing in number.

"Heat waves have actually diminished, not increased. There is not an uptick in the number or strength of storms (in fact storms are diminishing).

No chemical compound in the atmosphere has a worse reputation than CO2, thanks to the single-minded demonisation of this natural and essential atmospheric gas by advocates of government control and energy production.

"The incredible list of supposed horrors that increasing carbon dioxide will bring the world is pure belief disguised as science."

It is not really a question of truth. It is to do with the prognosis

Comment

Working...
                    X