• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All quite on the Contract Front

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see. Devoid of facts and twisted as always. You are quite obnoxious.

I shall not bother trying to help posters in general again. It's just not worth the hassle.

7.5 years contracting with no big gaps is all for nothing because I asked a question about cv writing services and the merit of therein?

And working abroad is a sign of being weak and worthless?

I shall leave you to your thread. Hope this makes you happy and proud.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

I shall not bother trying to help posters in general again. It's just not worth the hassle.

7.5 years contracting with no big gaps is all for nothing because I asked a question about cv writing services and the merit of therein?

When Suity gets pissed off .....

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        When Suity gets pissed off .....
        If I was pissed off id offer the chunt out.

HTH

Comment

Suityyyyyyy....

....lighten up man.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Remember

1) that you started this current battle by celebrating MF leaving and Churchie being banned and marking me and d00hg down as the next two in footer that was banned as inappropriate by mods. As such I believe you are totally and utterly fair game and this is self inflicted...
            2) this travelling lark is making you ill and you have continually complained that you only took it because you couldn't find anything nearer home.
            3) there is a certain irony in providing advice on the exact same topic you were asking for advice on last previous week...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If I was pissed off id offer the chunt out.

HTH
              and you've done so well every previous time you've tried that...

Comment

Is this the same mod you went whining to about me pinching your avatars?

Snivelling pile of dross.

Comment

Comment

I didn't go whining to Mods. They asked me up front and I said I didn't mind except that it wasn't suitable in professional forums which was why it was edited there and then.

As for the avatar I don't believe anyone forced you to change it at any point.

The mods know I'm big enough and ugly enough to look after myself.
                    Last edited by eek; 18 November 2014, 14:09.

Comment

But you've got a nice, shiny, new avatar that's much better than eek's.

Comment

Working...
                      X