• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

Well?

Do you have any?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Ta for asking.

Fixing parents laptop.

It won't do internet

Hopefully the router was unplugged to facilitate hoovering or some such foolishness.

I also expect to fit some binge drinking in between now and Monday AM.

You?

Comment

Sat - Twickenham for England Samoa
      Sun - my little boy's footie match

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Well?

Do you have any?
        TFA, but nowt planned.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight I have a fun night. The other chief instructor of our re-enactment group (in its wisdom the committee appointed another CTO so there are two of with equal authority which IMHO is a terrible idea) is coming over for a meeting. He wants change the requirements for being an instructor and I don't. We have discussed it a dozen times and I doubt tonight will be any different. Might go to the pub afterwards.

Tomorrow:

I think I actually have the day free so will take the kids somewhere. Mrs MUN is out in the evening with her siblings so will watch a horror film and catch up on walking dead or something.

Sunday:

Usual church duties and then a free day! Probably take the kids to a soft play area or something and then .. something else.

You?
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I have poorly children, so I imagine cleaning up sick will be a large part of it!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I have poorly children, so I imagine cleaning up sick will be a large part of it!
              I take it you would be staying at clientco if you had been forewarned...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Going to see someone called 'professor Green' I presume it's not classic jazz

Comment

TFA

Tonight: Nowt. Been at client's most of the week.
                  Sat: Trying to find inspiration for xmas pressie ideas. Watching the rugby. Prob take Mrs P out for dinner.
                  Sun: Xmas shopping but not, I repeat, not putting up any decorations whatsoever including my CUK avatar.

You?

Comment

F1 baby. On TV, not in person.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X