• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The law is an ass

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The law is an ass

Apparently, I'm not allowed to kill actors who ask dumb questions and make stupid suggestions one week before the curtain goes up on the show I'm directing.

I'm sure that project managers are allowed to shoot team members who do likewise, one week before go live? It's one law for the techies, another for the luvvies.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Apparently, I'm not allowed to kill actors who ask dumb questions and make stupid suggestions one week before the curtain goes up on the show I'm directing.

I'm sure that project managers are allowed to shoot team members who do likewise, one week before go live? It's one law for the techies, another for the luvvies.
    ??? Some sort of Nativity Play and the ass looks like a pantomime horse?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by notallthere View Post
      apparently, i'm not allowed to kill actors who ask dumb questions and make stupid suggestions one week before the curtain goes up on the show i'm directing.

ncotbad.

Hth
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

£20'000 budget amateur panto , 6 performances to over 2000 people in total (three shows sold out, the others 90% full). This is the group's twentieth year.

Oh yes it is.

Comment

£20'000 budget amateur panto , 6 performances to over 2000 people in total (three shows sold out, the others 90% full). This is the group's twentieth year.
          Which phone box are you performing in?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Just turn it into a murder mystery.

They'll never know who did it.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
              Just turn it into a murder mystery.

They'll never know who did it.
              mwahahaahhahah

Comment

Its true. Suity is just waiting for one of his projects to get closer than 2 weeks before go live so he can put it into action.

Comment

Working...
                X