The law is an ass The law is an ass
Posts 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    23,541

    Default The law is an ass

    Apparently, I'm not allowed to kill actors who ask dumb questions and make stupid suggestions one week before the curtain goes up on the show I'm directing.

    I'm sure that project managers are allowed to shoot team members who do likewise, one week before go live? It's one law for the techies, another for the luvvies.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

  2. #2

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Apparently, I'm not allowed to kill actors who ask dumb questions and make stupid suggestions one week before the curtain goes up on the show I'm directing.

    I'm sure that project managers are allowed to shoot team members who do likewise, one week before go live? It's one law for the techies, another for the luvvies.
    ??? Some sort of Nativity Play and the ass looks like a pantomime horse?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

  3. #3

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notallthere View Post
    apparently, i'm not allowed to kill actors who ask dumb questions and make stupid suggestions one week before the curtain goes up on the show i'm directing.

    I'm sure that project managers are allowed to shoot team members who do likewise, one week before go live? It's one law for the techies, another for the luvvies.
    ncotbad.

    Hth
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  4. #4

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    23,541

    Default

    £20'000 budget amateur panto , 6 performances to over 2000 people in total (three shows sold out, the others 90% full). This is the group's twentieth year.

    Oh yes it is.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

  5. #5

    More fingers than teeth

    DodgyAgent is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    £20'000 budget amateur panto , 6 performances to over 2000 people in total (three shows sold out, the others 90% full). This is the group's twentieth year.
    Which phone box are you performing in?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

  6. #6

    Super poster

    ctdctd has more data than eek

    ctdctd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Retired to a postbox
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    Just turn it into a murder mystery.

    They'll never know who did it.

  7. #7

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    23,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctdctd View Post
    Just turn it into a murder mystery.

    They'll never know who did it.
    mwahahaahhahah
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

  8. #8

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    108,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I'm sure that project managers are allowed to shoot team members who do likewise, one week before go live? It's one law for the techies, another for the luvvies.
    Its true. Suity is just waiting for one of his projects to get closer than 2 weeks before go live so he can put it into action.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •