• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Mad' Frankie Fraser RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Mad' Frankie Fraser RIP

Though I'm not sure he deserves it

BBC News - Gangster 'Mad' Frankie Fraser dies at 90

No. Like Ronnie Biggs and the rest of those nasty pieces of work he doesn't deserve an RIP

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      No. Like Ronnie Biggs and the rest of those nasty pieces of work he doesn't deserve an RIP
      Agreed. The world is a better place without such scum.

Comment

I doubt many will be sad at his passing except perhaps manufacturers of false teeth.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He was called 'Mad' Frankie because he faked mental illness to dodge the draft. Man was not only a lowlife but also a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            I doubt many will be sad at his passing except perhaps manufacturers of false teeth.
            And cut throat razors.

Some people seem to think that because he shook your hand before slicing you up, that he was okay. I am sure some of his victims were gangland characters, but I bet most were not.

Amazing he was not in jail for more of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              The Guardian have graced him with both a lengthy obituary and an article describing him as the "Original Hardman".

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
                The Guardian have graced him with both a lengthy obituary and an article describing him as the "Original Hardman".
                about right for that loony left rag. They should have just said the world is safer now.

He was vile and he remains vile.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  about right for that loony left rag. They should have just said the world is safer now.

He was vile and he remains vile.
                  Give him a few days and he'll get worse!
                  I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                    Give him a few days and he'll get worse!
                    Dead he can't hurt anyone. If he stinks then fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X