• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Varifocal glasses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my first pair from specsavers. after a few days I went back, couldn't get used to them. they said give it a week or so. I did. I went back. they weren't right.

Then I went to a local optician who re-tested my eyes, gave me another pair, which I didn't need to adjust to. They were just "right" immediately.

So if you're struggling to adjust, go back to the budget salon of the untrained eye doctor who prescribed them and raise hell.

Comment

I got mine 2 years ago.

2 days in, I was going up the stairs at work and misjudged, hit shank of my leg against the steps and I was in pure agony for the rest of the day. I got used to in after a week.

I got mine from costco and was a fraction of what specsavers wanted.

The lenses used also make a difference. I think mine is varilux

Comment

Working...
      X