• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Motorcycling Then and Now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to ride a bike but always kept my helmet on.

Comment

Not had a problem with helmet on and visor up in petrol stations. There's a few car parks around town here that have free parking still.

I think generally most people road users are fairly considerate to bikes even if you are filtering. The ones to watch are the spatially challenged and you need to make sure your spider senses are tingling for when they pop out in front of you.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I've never had a problem with keeping my helmet on in garages either. If I did I would just take my business elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

That's because you ride on my side of the road not on the white line Am I suppose to plough into you?
          It's not your side of the road. He's allowed to share it with you.

Comment

Working...
          X