• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thank Crunchie it's Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank Crunchie it's Friday

What is everyone planning for the weekend....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Thanks for asking!

Off to Wales this weekend. Baby BP wants to see the penguins film, go to a "big" football match(Im going to start with Airbus FC versus Bangor and see how he goes). I have a day off in-lieu on Monday so will try to go swimming - though with my SAD its hard to do anything(exercise or sleep) at this time of year.

Yourself?

Comment

TFA

Procurement of The Tree.
      Finding of The Base.
      Finding of suitable saw to saw off the knobbly bits on the bottom of The Tree (which are preventing it's insertion into the The Base).
      General fecking about with the screws on The Base to get The Tree upright.
      Consumption of beer whilst the kids strip all the needles from The Tree whilst trying to attach all their crap handmade decorations from school.
      Final positioning of the Julian Clarey on top.

More than enough for one weekend. What about yourself?

Comment

TFA.

Parkrun tomorrow morning.

Posh Christmas do tomorrow night - going to mate-in-adjacent-building's company do, where I know no-one except said mate. Tomorrow afternoon probably will be spent trying to co-ordinate suitable outfit for said do - I have bought a party frock, but given no thought to what's going on my feet etc - hoping an empty of the wardrobe will turn up suitable shoes, otherwise it will be shopping...

Sunday will probably be finding my way home nursing hangover. Then maybe tree stuff if I can be arsed...

Comment

TFA.

Tonight. FckAll, Mrs P has a race tomorrow and it's been a long week.

Sat: Day to myself so will get to grips with a strapping six footer that I'll be picking up from the local rugby club. Out for dinner.

Sun: Head in to town to finish off the christmas shopping. Bit of lunch. General pottering.

WFH all week

You?

Comment

Tonight, nothing. Watch a film with Mrs MUN or something. PLP challenge day 10 (hence 10 pressups, 10 pullups and 10 reverse lunges).

Tomorrow: Mrs MUN's school Christmas fete. I am manning the face painting stall. Mini and micro MUN are being whisked away by grandparents to a train thing somewhere. PLP challenge day 11. Not sure what is happening in the evening, probably putting up Christmas decs.

Sunday: Church, lunch and then nothing planned. Might do some work on my new leg armour and try to get the harness right so it hangs properly. Also, need to set up the hand grip on my heater shield and might start work on a new poleaxe. PLP challenge day 12.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA

Tonight: cooking Mr N some of his fave dishes to cheer him up
              Tomorrow: Market, catch up with some mates and some live jazz
              Sunday: Roast chuck on the bbq, probably attempting some diy and putting curtain rails and curtains up
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Let me see.... tonight Xmas dinner with the permies in the office (not sure if going is a good idea re IR35 but hey ho), tomorrow it's my birthday so I'm going to look in the mirror first thing to see if the number of hairs on my head matches my age yet, probably out for dinner again Saturday night...

Will find time to play with Raspberry Pi, and also try to get to the gym on Sunday as I think I'll need it by then (20 minutes on the treadmill, three hours in the hydropool)
                • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
                • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

TFA

Work do this eve = binge drinking
                  Tomorrow - x2 runs - yuk, binge eat
                  Sun - x2 runs - yuk, binge eat

Comment

Tonight - Driving to Devon
                    Tomorrow - Taking grand children, I am soooo excited , to see Santa. Seeing other family.
                    Sunday - Chilling and driving back to London.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X