• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quiz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good team questions there. They give room for all team members to chip in.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Managed to answer 5 of the questions and 7 of the pictures. I think they are good all around questions suitable for teams. As for the difficulty as Chris Tarrant says - All questions are easy when you know the answer

Comment

I'll try to look, but irritatingly, I have some actual work that needs doing

Somewhat like this poor guy:
        Totally unreasonable bastards expecting man to do his job

Comment

I've only had one set of answers in from today's round, so far.

Collating all answers, and assuming that the person with the right answer would have shouted loudest, team CUK managed to get 10 right on the first round.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Collating all answers, and assuming that the person with the right answer would have shouted loudest, team CUK managed to get 10 right on the first round.
            How did I do?

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Will do it when I get home - google docs blocked at clientCo.

Comment

I'd say the logos one is a bit easy compared to the questions. I see you have a couple of gotcha's that will catch people out in the logos but some are just too easy. Take out the car and hotel ones maybe? I'd throw in the odd toughie as well just to avoid tie breaks.

EDIT : I would have thought your average church quiz goer reads the news so maybe a few companies not normally well known but have been in the news recently.
                Last edited by northernladuk; 16 December 2014, 16:48.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Is it a Christmas quiz? You can have my secret santas if you want (though you'll need to replace #6 - perhaps with the vicar )

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    I'd say the logos one is a bit easy compared to the questions. I see you have a couple of gotcha's that will catch people out in the logos but some are just too easy. Take out the car and hotel ones maybe? I'd throw in the odd toughie as well just to avoid tie breaks.

EDIT : I would have thought your average church quiz goer reads the news so maybe a few companies not normally well known but have been in the news recently.
                    They're all easy if you know the answers - send me yours and I'll let you know how easy they are
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

They're all easy if you know the answers - send me yours and I'll let you know how easy they are
                      I only got the easy ones but if I can get em then they are far too easy I couldn't answer a single bloody one of the questions but got (nearly) all the logos. Doesn't seem balanced.

I hear what you are saying but the cars, hotel and airline are just a tad too easy IMO. Just my opinion like.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X