• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SQL Breakfasts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQL Breakfasts

I would like to thank everyone who attended Sunday's Love Business Intelligence and Cycling's final outing of the season. As you are probably aware, I had the honour of choosing this week's bone of contention for us to discuss, towit:

"The application of cube analysis to data arising from historical observations of the correlation between the coefficient of friction of minerals used in rail track ballast in relation to the geographical origin of said minerals".

And judging by the stony silence in which the assembled company reached our destination, I can only assume that everyone was aching so much from all the jaw jaw generated by this stimulating discussion that it was just too much to utter a single word more on the topic!

It was also good to see a couple of recumbent riders there as normally I have trouble maintaining eye contact with my riding partner both from the stricture of my banana suit and also as a result of the low slung riding position commensurate with a recumbent bicycle. As a consequence, I normally find myself having a conversation with my fellow conversee's goolies as we wend our way through the English countryside.

Unfortunately, though, this was the last ride of the current season.

But the fun needn't stop there - for now we have SQL Breakfasts; the brainchild of one of Love BI and Cyling's members, it enables a bunch of guys who love SQL to carrying on talking about the things they love talking about and make some money out of it too!

The basic premise is that We come to your house to join you and your family for breakfast whilst we discuss the SQL topic of your choice. Whether you're a bit rusty on the old clustered vs non clustered index issue or wish us to impart our knowledge of more advanced topics We cater for all levels and abilities.

Participation is not mandatory so you and your family can continue munching Uncle Pete's Golden Nuggets as we thrash it out at your table.

It may be advisable for those of a more sensitive disposition to observe the proceedings from the safety of the serving hatch as these debates can get a little heated and Malc has been known to chuck his porridge when he gets a bit over excited.

Feel free to contact me via our LinkedIn page for our tariff and how to book. Please note, we do provide a Webcam service available, though a premium will be charged for our nude service.

So you are down to the last of your sockies.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

All sockies get banned and so the original sockie returns.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I take it you are Rich Nelson from new jersey now

https://www.silverfishlongboarding.c...c-fairing.html

Comment

Can someone summarise for me the latest who's who of sockies and bannings?

I can't keep track of this

Comment

Just the fact that the poster found the BI Cycling LI group stands in his favour at the present

The list stands as so, although the chief hitwoman cojak may have a better tally than I.

Zoco - Banned
            Freaki Li Cuatre - Banned
            Gittins Gal - Banned
            gricerboy - Pulse Detected
            Malcolm Buggeridge - Pulse Detected

Just seen who the creator is I think, got careless with IP addresses at last

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Just the fact that the poster found the BI Cycling LI group stands in his favour at the present

The list stands as so, although the chief hitwoman cojak may have a better tally than I.

Zoco - Banned
              Gittins Gal - Banned

Pacharan?

Edit: Another to add to the list, not the sockie master.

Comment

Zoco - Banned
                Gittins Gal - Banned

What about unbannings? I've spotted two. It's all very confusing.

Comment

Pound to a pinch of pig tulip says he's Doggy Styles.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Cheers Pondy, forgot about him!

Zoco - Banned
                    Gittins Gal - Banned
                    Pacharan - Banned

Comment

Working...
                    X